Hallett, Emerick, Wells & Sareen is known for its quality in-house seminars. No war stories or marketing gimmicks, just current and helpful information needed to handle your files. As a MCLE approved provider, our seminars adhere to continuing education requirements that are required by claims examiners under the California Insurance Code. The presentations come with an informative notebook and a certificate of completion for your records.
We are more than willing to customize a presentation to meet your staffs' present needs, or you can select one or more of the following topics which has been recently provided to our clients:
- PQME Strategies
- Asserting the Post-Termination Defense
- Highlights of the Recent CAAA Convention and Needed Defense Strategies
- Understanding General-Special Employer Issues
- Venue Statutes and Procedures
- When Mary Poppins Files A Claims Form: Handling Residential Employee Cases
- Update On Liens and Assignments
- Proper Use Of Sub-Rosa Video
If interested in a quality CLE presentation in your office, then simply contact Brandon R. Lewis in San Bernardino, Tina Sareen in Irvine or Ilene M. Sheldon in Calabasas.